Black Friday is almost here and many Apple fans are on the lookout for price drops since the tech giant released its latest versions of the iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Though Apple is known for not offering good deals, or any deals for that matter, other stores are taking the lead on ensuring customers can still purchase their favorite Apple products at a discount. So here are some of the greatest deals you can find this year to buy Apple devices for a lower price.
Though Apple is not offering any discounts on its products, they do have a Black Friday deal. From Nov. 26 to Nov. 29, the Apple store will be offering gift cards with certain purchases that can be used for later purchases.
- $50 gift card when you buy an iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, and iPhone SE
- Up to a $75 gift card when you buy AirPods (2nd and 3rd generation), AirPods Pro, and AirPods Max
- $50 gift card when you buy an Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3
- $100 gift card with iPad Pro 11” and iPad Pro 12.9”
- Up to a $200 gift card when you buy a MacBook Air, MacBook Pro 13”, Mac mini, and iMac 27”
- $50 gift card with Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- Up to a $50 gift card with Studio3 Wireless, Solo3 Wireless, and more
- Up to a $50 gift card when you buy Apple Pencil (2nd generation), Smart Keyboard Folio, MagSafe Duo Charger, AirTag 4 pack, and Magic Keyboard
Amazon is currently offering a series of great deals on Apple products. From headphones to iPads, there is something for everyone.
Apple headphones are the products with the highest overall sales on Amazon. Customers can find the new AirPods Pro, the AirPods with Wireless Charging Case and the AirPods Max for much cheaper than usual. The iPad Air, iPad Pro and Pencil are also on sale as well as the 13” Macbook Pro.
Best Buy also has a variety of sales on Apple products.
Starting off are iPhones. Best Buy customers can save up to $1,000 with qualified activation or trade-in of an iPhone 11 or a newer iPhone version. They are also selling iPhone accessories at a discounted price.
The electronics retailer is also selling the 21.5" iMac at a jaw-dropping discount of $500 off.
Amazon and Best Buy are not the only places to buy gadgets at a good price. Keep an eye out for Walmart, Target and AT&T for some unexpected deals.
AT&T, for example, said on their website that customers who purchase an Apple Watch and an Apple Watch SE can save up to $330 this Black Friday.
Meanwhile, Walmart is offering $50 off the Apple Watch Series 6 on both the 40mm and the 44mm. They are also offering discounts on the Apple Watch Series 3 38mm and the Apple Watch Series 3 42mm. Target is matching the offer for both the 38mm and the 42mm.